Wednesday, May 04, 2005 :::

lusting is a sin
 

so I ~really~ want to at least listen to with teeth (With Teeth) sometime soon.
like... seriously.

r00's got a new design... and this fella tom has a nice look...
the jesus fan has a new color scheme... and looks like some design changes as well.
as for me, I've not made any changes at all lately.
like I mentioned a few days ago, my plan atm is to buy a mac mini. I'll still need a keyboard and monitor (anyone willing to lend me one for a couple of weeks would be my hero!), but at least I'll have a working mac.
I flirted briefly with getting a cheap pc & installing linux on it, but methinks I'll just get a mac mini. I'll get some aftermarket ram and probably a bigger drive, but at least it's a good start. also, I'd like to buy one irl, or somewhere where I can get it with panther (os 10.3) preinstalled, so I can take all those screenshots, then upgrade to tiger (os 10.4) for more screenshots, and eventually make a chasms of my own - mac only, and free of charge, of course.
I'm trying to talk lus into letting me take screenshots w/ his version of os... and I'm gonna try to find out what happened to my old mac (the one I had in jr high).
then in october (when my lease is up) I'll buy a new ibook, and since I'll be able to afford broadband I'll probably get a couple of cheap pcs, keep one set up w/ windows and the other with linux, and then I'll have a network of my own.
also I'd ~really~ like a powermac g5, but chances are I'll end up with an imac.
this does sound like a lot of gunk to be buying, but with an extra $700 a month it shouldn't take me too long.

I've really cleaned myself up, so I'm actually looking forward to moving back in w/ my sis. I just wish there was more parking space available at her house. Since for the most part my dad lives w/ his chick, there should be enough room for my truck and my sis's van... just wish she'd throw her old car away. then there'd be room for a guest.
All that's left is for me to refind my faith.
I've been reading some books... and it's helping. I'm back to believing in God, although not that he/she/it is omnipotent.
Most likely I'll go to confession soon... not so much to confess, but to talk things out w/ my priest. When I say my priest, I'm talking about Fr. Greg, my priest back home. I dunno if I can really make a trip to the valley for this... guess it's a good thing I like Fr. Adres (my priest here).
we'll see, though.

when I do move back in with my sis, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with all the furniture, etc I've aquired.
and I'm gonna try to get squishy back. assumming he's even still alive, and that david'd let me have him.
I miss the little guy.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:56 PM :::