Tuesday, May 31, 2005 :::

oh I'd forgotten
 

I'd forgotten how different things look in ie when compared to how things look in safari.
the about page I made last night looks ridiculous in ie at 1280x1024.
I'll hafta keep that in mind when I get home tonight.
I'd meant to go to the hospital last night to see what it looked like... but I didn't get the chance (it started hailing when I was fixing to leave my apt).
so yes... that's how I'll be spending tonight.

adrian came over last night - we watched the bourne identity.
I had a good time with him... the little ass kept poking my ears for no apparent reason.
I had been hoping he'd bring over both identity and supremacy, but no go.
and he took my matrix movies... I still need to get him something for christmas (left over from this past year when he gave me t3h sword).

I'm ~really~ thirsty atm... I feel like I do when I've gotten trashed a couple of hours ago and had my nap - I wake up absurdly thirsty.
I dunno why, though... I didn't go drinking or anything.
I did go out for brkfst with aj this morning, though... he's disgusting, ya'll. no manners around me whatsoever - since I'm "just one of the guys..."

::: posted by tinafish at 4:26 PM :::