Sunday, May 29, 2005 :::

sleeping alone does suck
 

I've got a twin bed I'm borrowing from my sister. I didn't bring my bed from back home when I moved up here, mostly 'cause I moved overnight and it's a 10 to 12 hour drive back home.
so I'm using one of the bunk beds my sis has.

one thing that kills me about bigger beds... they make me lonely.
like... in a twin bed it's so small there's not much room for anyone but me... and so I don't feel lonely 'cause the bed is full with me and my bear.
but on bigger beds (or my futon, for example), even in my sleep I can tell there's enough space for someone else. I feel so alone.

After 2 years with david... even though it's been 9 months now... I just can't help but want someone to hug on.
guess what I'm saying is that yeah, I've got a small bed... but it's big enough for me.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:55 AM :::