Tuesday, May 31, 2005 :::

so much for that money-making scheme
 

it's true - I was unable to produce and bottle creativity.

I've made some changes to the main page... still using hotspots, but I added a few... you're now linked to my blog, my photos folder, my moblog, my old site, my videos folder (I still need to make a page for this one, though), and my long awaited about me page.
the about me page is still under construction... and the video page hasn't even been made yet. but if you've got any suggestions, lemme know. there's a link to email me over on the right, and also one on the about page.

wow it's hailing like madd atm.
sounds like it'd be really painful to get hit by one of them.
think I'm gonna sit in the living room and watch it fall.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:14 AM :::