Thursday, May 05, 2005 :::

supposedly she had a stroke...
 

you know how I bought all those garth brooks albums on ebay?
well I've still not received them...
I got an email today from the seller, apologizing for the 2 week delay... and her excuse is: she had a stroke.
now I dunno if I believe her or not, but either way... I read it and laughed.
she's offering to give me her dr's name & number, and all sorts of other info...
really I don't care. as long as she does send me the items, I'm not in too much of a hurry to get them right this minute.
I'd probably be in a huff if I had a working computer, but since I don't I'm just working with the music that's already on my ipod.
*shrug*
doke & I are supposed to go to compusa friday morning to look at macs... after I've got one the first thing I'll be buying is nin's new album.
hopefully by then I'll have the garth brooks cds.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:16 PM :::