Wednesday, May 25, 2005 :::

there be mutineers aboard
 

aaaaaaargh
*impersonating pirate*

um... so anyway...
I'm dead tired. 2 and half, maybe three hours sleep night before last, and then last night I got in a whopping 1 hour of sleep.
it was madness driving to work this afternoon.

sw:rots was... well I've still not decided, but I know 2 things:
it wasn't as bad as jordan made it out to be,
and it wasn't as good as adrian made it out to be.

watched 2 stargate dvds last night. I love episodes with the unas. if you get the chance, watch all the sg1 episodes that involve the unas. I especially like enemy mine (the one I saw last night), beasts of burden, and the first ones.
good stuff.

aj & his chix0r are at it again.
kills me 'cause he plays the guy and says things he doesn't really mean.
I know he really cares about her, and I wish he'd just be honest with himself and stop pretending with me.
I remember when me & david would fight I'd usually spend the night at aj's... guess I wanna be someone he can lean on if he needs to, like he's been to me.

I'm gonna vacuum the entire building tonight, and do I dunno what other chores to stay awake.
I thought about calling in, but since I close tonight I didn't wanna leave the guys in a tough spot. lol - which we're all still in since I'm mostly useless in this state anyway.
*yawn*

::: posted by tinafish at 4:10 PM :::