Friday, May 06, 2005 :::

wish I had connections
 

this fella mark something or other has a review of Revenge of the Sith.
it opens on lus's bday... I probably won't see it 'till a week or two after opening, since star wars does have a cult following.
doke brought over episode 2 last night, so I'll be watching (and bitching about) that soon.
supposedly lus and I are going out tonight... not telling, though.

I went to see hhgttg this morning. I liked it a lot more than I did the first time, but it still sucks hairy ones when compared to the books.
what irks me most is that they don't even explain the towel bit. maybe that's a nod to those of us who've read the book?
*shrug*
I emailed my sis that c&v about towels, but she didn't ge tthe chance to ready it before this afternoon, so she had no idea why they kept mentioning towels, or why I wanted to take one.
I ended up not taking a towel; I spent a bit too much time playing with a jack russel/rat terrier mix at the pet store in the mall.
she was a fiesty little thing, with lots of personality.
she misses me, I can tell.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:47 PM :::