Wednesday, May 18, 2005 :::

yes it ~must~ be genetic
 

a friend of mine came over this afternoon, tried to boot up my computer, and....
it loaded right up.
it was on for an hour and a half with no magic eye symptoms at all.
I was pretty stoked, 'cause it finally gave me the chance to rip with teeth and get that baby on my ipod.

last night I fell asleep while reading call of the wild.
after I barely heard my phone ring 5 different times, I answered the 6th call.
it was doke.

after doke and I hung up the anarchist hippie called again... he had big news for me. socom 3, soul cal 3, and ps3 will be released in the next year.
he was pretty stunned when I told him I already heard about all that.
we talked a bit about the ps3, and also about the xbox 360... and neither one of us is too concerned with revolution.
and now I've mentioned it, so there.

doke and I went to walmart last night. I bought mayo, and lots of clean & clear.
if you don't know me irl, my facial complexion has gotten worse and worse lately.
I'm not sure why, but it's about time I did something about it.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:29 PM :::