Friday, June 03, 2005 :::

duct tape adventures
 

I had a really weird dream this morning...
my friend chris hall is getting married next month, and since his chick's from dallas that's where their wedding is gonna be.

I was dreaming that justin went with me to dallas for the wedding, and that we were staying at a hotel or something...
and we got in this big fight about us having sex (or us not having sex, depending on you look at it)...

I think it's weird that I'm dreaming about him...
really I'm not sure what I'm trying to tell myself... or if I'm just making generalizations.
my dream-justin could symbolize every guy, and the fight about the no-sex bit is pretty accurate.

for years I've dated guys for 2 months at a time, 'cause usually after 2 months they're trying to kiss and hug on me... and I'm not much for that at all, esp since these are guys I don't know very well.

it makes me kinda sad, esp the bit with justin irl... if I was just whoring around I'd probably not be having the same argument with different guys over and over again.
forgive me for wanting a counterpart, not a fuck buddy.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:08 PM :::