Sunday, June 12, 2005 :::

europe sucks!
 

the sexxxy little brit and I have been...
lol
he's such a nut... and like... my advice was RTFM.
much to my surprise, he seems to have started on it.
not to my surprise, he's provided me with a copy of the manual too.
/me rolling eyes

lus came by earlier, which was nice.
hadn't talked to him in a couple of weeks.
he's busy with work and school and working out.
it was good seeing him again.

the anarchist hippie and I watched the boondock saints in honor of the whole, "cuddle? what a fag," bit I pulled.
lol
and since then I've been watching episodes of ds9.
ya know... I dunno if I'm gonna keep up with my system of watching my netflix dvds. what I usually do is watch them over the weekend, put them in the mail monday morning... wednesday netflix receives them and sends me new ones... and I get the new ones on friday.
with the whole me working on saturdays I dunno if I'm gonna keep to this schedule... plus, now that I've finished all the stargate seasons... I dunno. don't get me wrong - I love star trek... but I think I'm gonna try watching a few movies now before I get too involved with ds9.
so I created another profile, full of just movies that I wanna watch. atm my plan is to go through 10 or so... then go back to my original queue (that's mostly just seasons of star trek now) for a season or two... then back to the movies queue.
yep, that sounds like a plan to me.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:30 AM :::