Monday, June 13, 2005 :::

... even so far away...
 

I've just put my netflix movies in the mail... I've been watching deep space nine since ~ 2100.
and now that I've actually seen kai winn back when she was only a vedik.... well... she's still a bitch.
lol - seriously. she is. serves her right getting torched after everything she did.
and omg.. I watched this episode of ds9... and like... rumplestiltskin was in it...
and it ~totally~ creeped me out. I was looking suspiciously at my bear for the rest of the night... I still am, actually.
/me sigh
I do wish I wasn't such a wuss.

I've been looking at my audioscrobbler profile...
guess I'm probably finding my listening habits more interesting than anyone else is...
I had no idea I listen to so much nine inch nails...
/me shrug

and now I'm setting up a playlist to listen to while I sleep.
methinks the gladiator soundtrack is a go.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:31 AM :::