Wednesday, June 01, 2005 :::

fun fuuun fuuuuun
 

so I changed the about me page... hopefully this'll work better...
I'm trying to get some screenshots before I close photoshop; I redid the image to make it more readable (hopefully).
I also changed the main page a bit... I got rid of most of the hotspots - all but 2.

the kids are asleep in my living room right now. we watched tron earlier.
I didn't get to see much of it, since the anarchist hippie and his sidekick stopped by for a while. we stood outside talking while the kids watched the movie.
I told the anarchist hippie I'd go watch sw:rots with him in the morning.

I'm pretty tired, and I'm not sure why.
the weather's still crap - rain and hail and such.

if you get the chance read up on questionable content - it's hilarious ya'll.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:28 AM :::