Thursday, June 23, 2005 :::

hayden'd never kick me out...
 

'course I've never gotten sick at my pub....
backstory: the sexxxy little brit got sick at his neighborhood pub a few weeks ago... missed the toilet in his drunken state, and didn't think they'd let him back in. apparently they did, since he's just now gotten back from said pub...
.oO(talking to a drunk rob is always fun)

I feel like a dick.
I closed last night (we close at 2330)... and my boss called in asking me to work his shift today due to a death in his family (he wanted me to open - 0730)...
I said no, because I'm not sleeping well and not sleeping often, and I only survived my shift last night by consuming obscene amts of red bull.

when I got home I crashed.
I was sitting on the floor in my bedroom looking for a song I heard on the radio on my drive home...
when I couldn't find it I got in the shower and then went to bed.
I had some weird dream last night - including one about slave... but I did sleep, albeit it fitfull, all night and all morning.
when I was doing laundry this morning... and I got an email from slave.
weird, eh?

::: posted by tinafish at 4:29 PM :::