Friday, June 17, 2005 :::

I don't think they believed me
 

I went to the apt office this morning to pay my gas bill and to let them know about my uh... problems.
I walked in and one of them was eating a donut. so I talked to the other lady.
she got out her notepad when I told her I wanted to put in a work order...

me: there's something living in my wall... my bedroom wall... I live at the end of the building so I know it's not a neighbor.
her: [all she does is nod her head]
me: and I've got a bug problem... they seem to be coming in from under the wall in the hall closet... there's a lot of them.
her: [still just nodding her head]
me: and my blinds don't work.
her: [this is the only thing she wrote down!!!]

I'm pretty peeved. I went up there ~ 1000, and the maintenance guy still hadn't come by when I left for work (1545).
I was moving stuff around this morning (I went to bed ~ 2230 last night, so I woke up ~ 0530) and I moved a shoe box that was laying on the floor in the hall closet.
I found about 20 bugs - those big black beetles. it was really gross, and I thought about screaming. instead I grabbed a wrench (it was laying on the shelf) and started killing as many as I could. a lot of them just crawled under the wall and left.
wtf, eh?
I'm gonna call from work tomorrow and harass 'em, 'cause this is really fucked up.

on a lighter note, I'll talk about stuff I did.
I rearranged my living to look like it did in a dream I had last night...
and... I bought another nin poster.
/me blushing
it's that one poster that I had gotten all excited about but didn't buy...
here look:



I've still not heard anything about the other nin poster I bought...
hope they've not forgotten about me.

and I've been having really weird dreams.
one of the dreams I had - I was living off red bulls and cigarettes.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:22 PM :::