Tuesday, June 07, 2005 :::

if you like offensive tshirts...
 

worse than hell is back.
this is one place james would never shop.

I talked to r00 last night - he linked me to this article that cracked me up.
check his blog to see what I mean.

justin stopped by again this afternoon.
he spent about 20 mins bitching about apple switching to intel.
fun.
he's still looking for another job... he was hoping that since we recently... got rid of one of the guys in tech support.... he was hoping we had an opening or two.
it doesn't looks like we'll be replacing the employee anytime soon.
he's been having horrible luck finding a job. I dunno what to tell him, though. I mean, when I got fired from the hospital I spent a few months jacking around (looking for a job that I'd like) then applied at convergys when I had reached the bottom of my savings acct. then when convergys made me wanna hang myself using my headset cord I applied here and they called me. and I was hired. all of this within like... 24 hours.

I got july's macworld this morning.
brought it to work with me to read some time tonight.
I'm awful sleepy again today, though... dunno why - I went to bed ~ 06 and woke up at 14. I had such plans to clean my apt today, but right when I was about to get started I saw justin walk up.
and I just remembered I forgot to water my shrub.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:25 PM :::