Tuesday, June 14, 2005 :::

just a bad day, maybe?
 

I watched minority report last night... I should've listened to the anarchist hippie... it was uh... not something I really liked.
and it made me have weird dreams, ya know?
and omg - I've dropped ~every~ frozen dinner I've micro-waved since friday. I dunno wtf, but I keep dropping 'em... no apparent reason, either.

when david and I broke up I bought this book called he's just not that into you. it tore me apart every time I started to read it... I couldn't ever get through more than just a couple of pages before I was crying too hard to be able to read.
I'm still not sure if that was the best thing for me to be reading... but at least it helped me realize that it had been a long time coming.
I still felt awful, though. for allowing it to get that bad. for not leaving.

I saw this book on my recommended list at amazon: she's just that into you
I doubt it would have made any difference if I'd have bought that for him; david never read for fun.
I just wish that he'd understood what he meant to me... and how much I changed for him. looking back, I guess it's a good thing... I've lost enough of myself.

and now... since I do seem to be so detached from everyone...
and since the only time I ever really throw a fit about a guy anymore... honestly it's more just my pride talking.
think I ought to give this one a whirl: be honest - you're not that into him either
I wonder how I'd feel about justin after reading that.
think I'm gonna buy it and find out.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:29 PM :::