Wednesday, June 22, 2005 :::

"mind the suit, cleric"
 

I heard this song while I was driving to the theatre after work last night... it's called 50 dollars and a flask of crown (50 Dollars and a Flask of Crown) and it reminded me of me.
I'm totally feeling it atm, and I think I'm aiming for something similar on my bday.

so anyway - batman begins!
wow.
I've not been this excited about a movie since finding nemo.
it was great, ya'll. if you've not seen it yet, all I can say is... want someone to watch it with?
lol... I'll be seeing it again next chance I get. I really enjoyed it, and the company too.

doke and I played a couple of levels of tmnt. he's no anarchist hippie, though...
we played the first level to get familiar with the game, then we loaded up the level the anarchist hippie & I didn't beat.
we (doke and I) did fairly well, but we didn't kill the boss.
then I dozed a bit... 'till I had some dream about one of those grenades that assaults your senses... woke up and took him back to his car.
I could sure go for some tacos.

oh and hey - if you think ~I'm~ a nerd for putting an apple sticker on my apt window...
check out where doke put his:


::: posted by tinafish at 6:32 AM :::