Monday, June 27, 2005 :::

oh how it burns
 

the anarchist hippie and I did go see batman this morning, then headed to the mall so he could pick up a copy of the crow on dvd.
and I had like... a minor identity crisis, since I was unable to find anything in all the stores we stopped in that I even partly wanted to buy.
*shrug*
so we stopped in the arcade.
and I felt a lot better.

we played a couple of rounds of tekken 5... I died whenever stupid nina killed me. twice. the first round I played as feng, and then the next round I played as raven. the anarchist hippie played as steve both times... lol
and so then we played a round of air hockey - gawd it was a crap board.
then we played tekken tag.... I was up to stage 6 when law and anna killed me. I was pretty pissed off. I was like... mildly sweating and all worked up... just thinking about it I'm getting all pissed off all over again.

ooh! I forgot to mention this last night!
I went to see my first 3d movie last night!
doke and I went to see the adventures of shark boy and lava girl.
the storyline kinda sucked, but the whole 3d thing was really cool.
I had a stupid moment - there's stuff that's like... flying off the screen, and I sit there and for half a second thinking "well that's gonna be a bitch to clean up."
then I remember that it's not really there... and I felt like a tool for even thinking that.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:32 PM :::