Monday, June 06, 2005 :::

omfg I did it again this year
 

last year I forgot to watch the wwdc keynote for a few days.
at least this year I remembered I forgot to watch it on the day instead of like... a week later.
I'll probably watch it when I get home, or possibly on one of the computers here if I get the chance.

and funny story...
I was babysitting my neice and nephew (and their dog, whose name is louie but I call walter) last night, and when the kids fell asleep he was laying out on the futon with my neice...
I was in my bedroom and got up to get a glass or water... the little d00d was just sitting in the hall staring at my bedroom door.
so I brought the little bugger into my room with me and set him on my bed. I covered him with a blanket, and I swear to you INSTANTANEOUSLY he fell asleep.
when the sun came out I took him out to poo and pee...

when I got to work this afternoon I smelled dog on me, and I asked sarah (since she sits next to me) if she smelled anything. she didn't.
after about half an hour gizmo and the jesus fan started fussing...
apparently at some point - I'm guessing when I took walter out this morning - I stepped in some dog doodie.
gross.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:25 PM :::