Tuesday, June 21, 2005 :::

say a prayer when you feel like cussing
 

I emailed my hosting co w/ a traceroute...
C:\Documents and Settings\joshsucks>tracert fishykisses.com
only that's not really our login id... lol
and I changed it from our login to "joshsucks" while josh was reading along...
it was really funny, I promise.

adrian came by and played tmnt with me earlier.
gawd.
he was off running in different directions than me, and purposely throwing those exploding barrels at me...
it took us fifteen minutes to clear one stage.
~fifteen~ minutes. ~one~ stage.
we were both laughing, though... that was nice.

I spent about an hour chatting with some d00d while I was at work.
he was dangerously close to getting blocked (seriously, I had my mouse on the ignore button) when he asked about tekken.
lol
and I guessed his personal ad, out of the 40 that came up when I ran a search based on what I knew about him.
we talked briefly about my [lack of] faith...
maybe that's what I need right now - god.
things that happened over the last year... at first I was convinced that there was no god.
then something happened that made me believe again. not the faith I'd grown up with, that I'd been able to turn to for years... but something happened that forced me to acknowledge someone bigger than me.
I'm going to mass this sunday.

I'd like to thank all of you that let me lean on you today.
I'm not sure what happened or why, but I woke up already having a shit day... and I'm sincerely thankful to you for listening.
/me loves you forever

::: posted by tinafish at 2:57 AM :::