Wednesday, June 01, 2005 :::

shaken, not stirred
 

we were talking about drinks earlier tonight... I've never had a martini. according to milkdud I should follow bond's footsteps.
/me shrug
on a totally awesome note there's another grrl working back here with us. there's been a schedule change so the chach now works days and sarah, the other sup, now works evenings with us.
I miss tim loads, but at least now I'm not the only one defending the gender, ya know?

adrian and I are gonna make a visit to the pour house tonight...
and I'm ~really~ hungry atm. I had a double cheeseburger from mcdonald's earlier, but it's all gone now.

I spent some time poking around audioscrobbler's forums earlier... then read the best place in the universe for a while.
I'm pretty sleepy, even though I slept for near 10 hours last night.

I redrew my flower on the board today... gizmo erased it after only ~ 5 mins... while I was on the phone, mind you.
I hollared out "NOOOOOO!" so I'm really glad I was just talking to one of the girls in the billing office and not one of our customers.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:08 PM :::