Saturday, June 18, 2005 :::

starts with a "p" and rhymes with "tune"
 

I bought ever after and tomb raider last night... and a couple of packs of red bull.
the anarchist hippie and I went out for tacos when I got off work, then to walmart for the movies & soda... and then we played video games 'till 0400.

OMG tmnt is hella hard, ya'll.
I dunno wtf, but it's like... the bosses on each level are disgustingly difficult to kill.
however - I did singlehandedly (the anarchist hippie's donatello died almost immediately upon entering the boss's stage) almost kill the flame throwing, shield wielding bad guy. like, if I'd have given him the stink eye (while he didn't have his shield up) I'd have killed him.
but no. he kept his shield up and torched me. for a while I was actually running around with flames spouting from one of my legs.
fun time.
methinks the anarchist hippie was just having a bad gaming day, 'cause when we played soul cal 2 he only won 1 game... something like 5 matches out to my 20 or so. and he was playing with his boy kilik... while I was playing with taki (I can't really control her - she jumps around too much, and not often when I want her to).

and now I'm at work, working on that hooded angel image again. I'm near done with the changes I'm making this round, so I'm stoked about that. this one's gonna be for my 401 page. I'm pretty happy with how the pic and the lyrics from a perfect circle's 3 libras worked out... I used that line, "to see what occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel... eyes of a tragedy..."
then I'm gonna start working on another image, for another error page. I'm not sure which one, but I've already decided what lyrics I'm gonna use - that bit from nin's the only time - "lay my hands on heaven and the sun and the moon and the stars... while the devil wants to fuck me in the back of his car..."
only thing is I'm not able to access my website from work right now. at first I thought my site was down, but apparently other folks can acces it just fine. this is kinda annoying since the stuff I'm working on has to be uploaded from my control panel, not ftp'ed in.
/me shrug
guess we'll see

::: posted by tinafish at 11:13 AM :::