Monday, June 06, 2005 :::

this ~is~ my blog
 

so I decided to publish that post from last night.
I dunno... it may make some of you worry about me, but seriously - I'm fine.
I love all of you guys, and I know that it sounds like I'm just ragging on my friends, but I don't mean to.
I just get really tired sometimes. and I just want someone to lean on. just for a bit, ya know? 'till I get rested enough to go back to standing on my own.

adrian and I went out on saturday. he said (supposedly jokingly) that he likes me better when I'm drunk than when I'm sober.
his eyes were closed when he said it, but he told me it was a joke when I kinda got offended.
it hit me pretty hard, I guess 'cause I've kinda heard that before, from more than I one person.
he took the brunt of my... I wouldn't really call it an attack, but I did throw a pretty big fit.
he left when I stopped listening to him and wouldn't come out of my room.
I know it's pretty fucked up of me to take what he said so personally, particularly since it was something he didn't really mean.

/me sigh
I've just been having a pretty rough past couple of weeks.
but chin up, right?

on a lighter note, justin came by this afternoon.
I rolled over and was reading some messages he'd sent while I was asleep, when I got a message from him saying something like, "it's 2pm. you should be awake by now."
I thought it was pretty funny, 'cause I had my fingers on my keyboard just fixing to reply to his messages.
he's a good guy, ya'll. I find myself almost resentful of how much fun I have when I'm with him, 'cause it just means I'll miss him when he's gone.
the anarchist hippie and I were talking about "significant others" on friday night.
he said that he wants to be with someone that he'll miss when she's not around.
I've been munching on that since then, I guess.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:45 PM :::