Wednesday, July 27, 2005 :::

bollocks to stargate! it's just gone to shite!
 

milkdud always says the funniest things.
we're sitting bitching about jack being gone in season 9. and omg I don't like teal'c with hair! I mean... I liked him bald and I liked him with some hair (season 8) but now he's just got too much hair!
and as much as I loved farscape, and the chick and the d00d from farscape.... they're no jack or carter.
/me sigh

I've been having a lazy week.
I get home, cook some dinner... read for a bit... then go to bed.
I like it.
lol
no games or movies or anything. just eat a bit and read for a while.
it's really nice, and now I'm thinking I may like living alone.

the jesus fan's truck is broken. again.
apparently he had it for 80 miles and then it wigged out again.
I think we should all pitch in and get aaron a tricycle.
/me winks

::: posted by tinafish at 5:16 PM :::