Sunday, July 31, 2005 :::

but myself keeps slipping away
 

my sis and I went to see batman last night, then out for dinner.
she loved the movie, and I knew she would. as much as I don't know her, sometimes I can just tell when she's gonna love a movie. and I hated dinner. whistlin dixie. ugh.
then I came home to email adrian and to nap a bit before going back to her house to do some laundry.
that was last night ~ 23. and I've just now woken up.
I'm not sure how I keep sleeping through my alarm; think I'm gonna hafta go back to setting more than one.
but I was dead tired last night. and honestly I feel a lot better; no headache for the first time in the last week.

so I mentioned how I want a search function, right?
well, since every page of my archives and every individual post page includes all the side links, I've decided I'm going to try to work in frames - just one page of the template and all posts inside it, instead of how it's set up now.
honestly I'm not too sure how well this will all go over - I've never even used frames before.
but I'm sure, with help from both dreamweaver and google, I'll figure something out.
I was gonna start working on it now, but I just noticed that virex decided it was time to run a scan.
seems my last full system scan was back in may. and my defs were from may too.
after it's done, assuming I'm still in the mood, I'll get started learning about frames.
I can tell you're excited.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:51 PM :::