Friday, July 22, 2005 :::

*dancing around in underwear*
 

it's ta-co fri-day
*singing*

yes it's true... once again it's taco friday.
think lus is gonna try to squeeze in tacos before he goes to work.
we're all pretty stoked.

and I think tomorrow night we're doing drunken tekken.
I invited this d00d I chat with over - mostly all we ever chat about is tekken.
I've gotta clear it with the guys first, since we've been planning this for a while now.

and my el salvadorian neighbors are gone.
I hadn't seen them congregating outside my door while drinking beer in a couple of weeks, and today I saw some cleaning ladies in their apt.
the place was completely empty, and now I'm not the only apt in the building with open blinds.

my sis came over last night and we watched the new crow movie.
ugh.

oh and check out milkdud's boards:
room to maneuver
psychos irl
it's great fun.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:01 PM :::