Friday, July 29, 2005 :::

give us a snog, love
 

I talked to rob last night, and he's doing well, as always.
still refusing to come visit anytime soon, though.
and we've both been having unbelievably angry headaches.

I had this realization last night, while responding to an email from slave.
the things I miss about being with david... the things I still miss, to this day... they're things that I was missing back when we were still together.
like... things there at the end were really bad, and I was missing things there when we broke up.
I dunno, this is gonna sound kinda dumb, but this is an epiphany for me, and will probably change my outlook one more time.
for the better, methinks.

ok so like... last night... I had these awesome plans to go out and get trashed.
adrian was out with roy, though. and our rltnship is so volatile anyway
*glaring in adrian's general direction*
so then I was gonna go out with milkdud...
and since my air condition isn't working properly I took walter over to my sis's, along with my comp (to dload emails), and I was just chilling over there.
after a while my dad showed up, and we chatted for a bit while watching a novela.
before too long my sis showed up and my dad decided to go to bed.
so my sis and I stayed up watching tomb raider... and then I accidently fell asleep.
honestly I don't even remember driving home or getting into bed. or opening my windows (since my air conditioner isn't really working). or finally buying the hero soundtrack.
lol
I dunno. and I was supposed to go to speeds this morning to meet up with the guys from the hospital... but I was asleep!
I didn't wake up 'till ~ 15! and I just rolled over! at least I had good intentions, seeing as how my alarm was set for 07.
/me shrug

::: posted by tinafish at 4:00 PM :::