Wednesday, July 06, 2005 :::

he was the victim of a farming accident...
 

so like... lus doesn't really like me talking about him on here...
but this is too good to pass up.

back a few months ago lus and I took a cab from the depot district back to either the pour house or my truck... and we had a ~psycho~ cabbie.
guess who we saw at ihop tonight?
the physcho cabbie
I was supposed to go to a party with lus this past saturday... didn't make it due to my heavy sleeping...
apparently he was in a farming accident...

so we call a cab from ihop... and we see one pull up... and we hafta hobble over 'cause the cabbie's parked about as far away from the door as he could... and lus recognizes him as the psycho cabbie...
only we find out that this cabbie's waiting on a certain fare...
and it's drizzling and we're all wet and lus is limping... and this cabbie's crazy (literally, I promise)...
and after he explains that he's waiting on a certain chick Lus kinda points into his face and says, "now look here you crazy son of a gun..."
and I about freak out 'cause like... the cabbie... he nearly bolts out of his door all pissed off and such...
lus and I are laughing so hard it's hard for lus to mutter "just jokes calm down."
I dunno what we'd have done if the psycho cabbie hadn't calmed down so quickly...
guess lus would've been in another farming accident.

so here's a tip: don't call crazy people crazy. apparently they don't like it.... and it could lead you, too, to be the victim of a tragic farming accident.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:47 AM :::