Thursday, July 28, 2005 :::

I have shown then the light
 

(and by light I mean tacos)

we had tacos for dinner tonight - from rosita's!
w00t!
I called the order in and drove across town to grab 'em...
and like... sarah & milkdud both thought I was just exaggerating about how awesome these tacos are, but now they know the truth!
mmmmm tacos...

s'like... I forced myself to get out of the pattern I'd been following all week.
so I went home from work, took walter out, washed dishes, made dinner, played with walter, took walter out, and then, instead of going to bed, I went to the hospital.
I took my sister some grapes and then stopped by to say hi to lus.

ya know, a while back I went to walmart and bought all these groceries... and like... my bread, hot dog buns, and hamburger buns are getting old... my milk will expire soon... my grapes were on the border of spoiling... I'll hafta make my corn tonight or tomorrow or they'll spoil too.
/me sigh
I had this awesome peach from fredericksburg that bonnie gave me. mmmmmmm it was good.

::: posted by tinafish at 7:01 PM :::