Monday, July 18, 2005 :::

it's nice to be back
 

so tonight's the first night I've been back on my shift...
these fucking guys, ya'll.
I do love 'em though... and I had missed 'em.

about jordan inhaling the donkey...
we spent a few mins earlier this evening translating things from english to japanese back to english...
we'd typed in "jordan sucks ass" and it came back to us as "jordan inhales the donkey"
and that's how we wound up talking about the whole donkey show.
lol
I promise not all our conversations are so perverse.

I've updated my wishlist - added some stuff and got rid of some stuff.
it's still really long, but mostly that's up there to remind me of stuff I want to buy, ya know? I'm kinda ditzy and I tend to forget stuff like that.
also, I think it's about time I got a new copy of tekken tag. the one david gave me for christmas 2 years ago doesn't work, and I'd like to play it.
plus it's 4 player capable - methinks that'd make for some awesome drunken tekken.

::: posted by tinafish at 10:46 PM :::