Wednesday, July 20, 2005 :::

the living spyware
 




so I'm going through reading all my blogs and comics when I see this on toothpaste for dinner and immediately think of aaron.
the jesus fan is on vacation for the next week and a half, so he's not here to share it with him directly, but I can still share it with you guys.

oh and I saw the chach today! since aaron's out tim's staying 'till 16 now...
and funny thing, too.
last night milkdud went over to the chach's house to grab a key, and when he got back he said the chach said to tell me I'm light (like... my color... I'm not as tanned as I should be, I guess).
when I walk in today tim turns around and says, "welcome my light companion!"
I hadn't really believed jordan when he told me last night, just 'cause that's kinda an off the wall message, ya know?
all the guys give me shit, though. I've made plans to spend more time in the sun because of it.
.oO(that still won't help my disdain for spicy foods)

::: posted by tinafish at 4:30 PM :::