Saturday, July 16, 2005 :::

long live taco friday
 

you know, I'm really happy right now.
this is like... the best I've felt in the last year.
I'm not all bummed anymore, and I've learned so much about myself.
I've changed so much.
things are going well.

my lease is up in october.
living in that apartment has sure humbled me.
now I'd be stoked to live in a place with no leaks, no bugs, and no in-wall companions.
and I'm pretty excited about moving back in with my sis.
true she and I don't always get along, but for the most part living alone is just lonely.
at least she keeps about the same hours that I do.

today is david fraga's wedding.
I drug out a skirt & blouse for the occasion... even ironed 'em.
I forgot to make the time to get them a wedding gift, but I'll try and get them something next week.
he's such a good guy, ya'll.

oh and I saw rj yesterday.
I was taping a note on my door for the anarchist hippie when rj pulled up.
crazy, huh? I hadn't seen him in a couple of months, but he's still wacky as always.
I'd meant to give him a call last night, but I was dead tired.
the whole working days thing doesn't go to well with having tacos after midnight.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:23 PM :::