Tuesday, July 19, 2005 :::

mmmm... the food's great
 

lus and I went to the pour house for lunch this afternoon. had a really good time and all. we both had hamburger steaks, and tomorrow we're supposed to go to a diff restaurant to have hamburger steaks... we're having a hamburger steak face-off.
after lunch we stopped by this place called tommy's and had a couple of banana milkshakes (made with real bananas!)... then we went back to his house and watched this weekend's family guy.

demetrius is thinking about getting a mac... hope me turns. that'd be cool.
the anarchist hippie still hasn't decided.
and supposedly lus is getting a new pwr mac.

I'm wanting to buy a digital camera.
just a cheap little d00d to carry around with me.
emphasis on cheap since I wanna get it in the next month or so.

::: posted by tinafish at 6:21 PM :::