Saturday, July 23, 2005 :::

my awesome jumping skillz
 

ok so like... I've been playing the devil within... and I was stuck at the boss fight of level 4.
and it was so incredibly hard for me to beat (my jumping skills suck ass), but after 2 sets of tacos I did.
and like... I'd been playing the game that my nephew started... I'd gotten to level 3 that way (he only beat levels 1 & 2)... but there's a lot of jumping and stuff involved, and since I didn't get to do the easier jumping stuff in the first two levels I kept falling to my death. so I started the entire game over, and while my jumping skills improved drastically, they still kinda suck ass.
the thing I particularly love (and by love I mean hate) about the 4th level is that most of the time there is no floor. just lots and lots of little bitty platforms that you hafta jump around on... and if you miss your jump you fall into the bottomless pit and die.
but anyway! I finally finished the boss fight last night, and then started on the 5th and final stage of the devil within. then I decided that I probably wouldn't finish it and since I didn't want to get very far in the level ('cause then I'd not want to turn my ps2 off so I wouldn't hafta start the whole level again)... I stopped and went to bed.

only... I had two sets of tacos last night.
like... I'd invited lus to taco friday, but he had to work... only... usually the anarchist hippie and I go right after I get off work...
so lus came by my apt @ ~ 2130... and the anarchist hippie still wasn't there... so I left javi-er a note on my door and we went without him.
so when the anarchist hippie came back by my apt ~ midnight, I went out for tacos again.
wow.
I was ~so~ stuffed last night. when I got back from the second round of tacos I finished level 4 and then tried to go to sleep... but I was too stuffed to get comfy...

oh! oh oh oh!!!
I slept in my bed last night! just me and my bear! with no noises coming from my bedroom wall! I was ~so~ stoked!
I was too stuffed to sleep so I just laid there, and I guess whatever was living in my wall died or moved 'cause for 4 hours I didn't hear anything but faint music coming from my other bedroom.
hope it stays that way
*crossing fingers*

::: posted by tinafish at 11:27 AM :::