Wednesday, July 13, 2005 :::

omfg dial up sucks some ass
 

so I'm sitting here on the living room floor at my sis's... and I'm using dial up.
I honestly can not believe that anyone would pay for this kind of internet connection.
omg.
I had planned on photoshopping a couple of pics together to post on milkdud's boards... but atm I'm ~way~ too frustrated to google for images.
I made it through 2 pages worth and now I seriously want to kill myself.
seriously.

on a lighter note, I'm going to visit lus in a while.
I'm thinking I'm gonna take appleseed over so maybe he can watch it...
if you've not seen appleseed you should seriously check it out, even if you're not an anime fan.
it's based on a story done by the same guy who made ghost in the shell...

guess that's all for now.
think I'm gonna google at work tomorrow... or maybe at home if whoever has paid his/her cox bill yet.
I can't wait to bask in the glory that is broadband.

::: posted by tinafish at 11:16 PM :::