Saturday, July 23, 2005 :::

robbed like candy
 

so I'm gonna go ahead and pimp froogle 'cause of it's awesome searching prowess.

aaaages ago, back when we were still dating, BoB gave me a vinyl paintball splatter sticker.
I put it on my mirror, up in the corner, and it stayed there for a few years.
but when I got my first ibook, with it being all white, I took that splatter off my mirror and stuck it on the back of my ibook.
when I sold that ibook, I figured r00 would want a clean one, so I took the splatter off and stuck it on a book.
and I've been unable to get it off the book and back onto the mirror.

so this one night, back when I still worked at the hospital, I scoured the net looking for another splatter.
now I found lots of splatters, but none like the one I'd had.
and I'm really sentimental... I dunno... I really want one exactly like the one BoB had given me.
and so I looked all night for the splatter.
I didn't find it.

I'm not sure what reminded me of paintball, or of BoB, or of the splatter, but this afternoon I decided to look again.
30 seconds later I've found the splatter I've been looking for.

moral of the story: froogle rawks

::: posted by tinafish at 12:51 PM :::