Sunday, July 03, 2005 :::

surfacing aggressions
 

I had quite a few plans for this afternoon... none of which happened because I fell asleep right after work.
and slept and slept and slept until just now.
and I've had some weird dreams.

in one of them, I was some sort of assassin and I was going around breaking people's necks. and I was having to be really sneaky about it 'cause the jaded idealist was with me and it's kind of highly irregular to be going around killing people.
one thing I've always found interesting is how easy bones break... takes no effort at all.
and it was like this in my dreams. just a quick snap and they were dead.

then I had this dream... guess I was planning on getting killed or something... no wait - for whatever reason my mother and david were both trying to kill me.
but I'd found all this weed and had arranged to be cremated while all the weed got put into my coffin...
and I left instructions to doke, of all people. for him to dig up my coffin and enjoy the weed.
it was this big scandal too, 'cause no one knew about it... and I think david was trying to kill me 'cause I'd stolen it from him.

and this other dream I had... my parents were arranging something... some kind of performance for me...
and there was some application or something they had filled out for me... I remember throwing a fit because they'd arranged for BoB to be my dance partner. and no offense to the guy, but his dancing skills are about as good as his skills at being nice to my friends.

the only other dream I can remember... I was sitting in a field of some sort, kinda just sitting on this wooden post in a fence that stretched across... and I was there with justin and we were talking... not sure about what...
something he said made me angry or something... and the weather was a reflection of my emotions...
went from sunny and warm to cold, dark, rain, and tornadoes.
not sure what was happening, but I left him there in the storm.

so I dunno what any of this means...
but it does kinda worry me.
think I'm gonna have some food then go back to sleep... hopefully with no weird dreams.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:34 AM :::