Saturday, August 20, 2005 :::

grumble grumble
 

so we got that poster laminated, plus a sheet of paper we doodled on... and a gum wrapper.
*cough cough*
in my defense, I'd never used a laminator before.
after tacos we stood around admiring devil jin. took a while but we finally picked a place and then put it up, along with the old contemplation poster and that batman poster I picked up a few days ago.
I still want another strategy guide poster, 'cause the back side of the poster has the 3 new characters, and really it looks pretty awesome. I've already picked out a place for it, too.

I've been looking at weapons all morning.
I dunno why, but I really want some bladed tonfas. or maybe another sword?
and I've decided I'm going to be a ninja for halloween.

rob's a sweetie, and I love him.
/me loves rob forever

::: posted by tinafish at 1:16 PM :::