Thursday, August 18, 2005 :::

he's not a tame lion
 

I'm not sure why... I think it may have something to do with how many people I block...
but I always get a real kick out of it when I see someone's blocked me.

whenever school started I got to see a side of the jaded idealist I hadn't before.
he'd always seemed so... complacent, maybe?
but I talked to him one night and he was all riled up about stuff he'd been learning.
I miss that.

work is slow again tonight.
earlier I was helping the jesus fan work on his site (the stuff we'd been working on is live, now, so check it out)...
he's so cute, always changing it up every couple of months. says he doesn't want it to get stale.
me, on the other hand... I doubt I'll be making any notable changes anytime soon.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:14 PM :::