Wednesday, August 03, 2005 :::

I am a taco whore
 

so this kid, irby, came over last night.
he brought over god of war, which I've been aching to play for a while a now.
we didn't actually play, though.
he just moved to lubbock a couple of saturdays ago, and he'd not been out in town anywhere...
so we chilled at my apt for a bit then headed over to the pour house.

and omg!
a couple of drunk d00ds got into a fight last night at the ph!
I was like, "WTF!?!"
so we tabbed out early and went back to my apt.

he had a couple more beers there, and he was ~completely~ trashed.
seriously - he had 5 beers and 1 shot spread out over 7 hours.
/me shaking head

so like I said earlier, he seems like a really cool kid.
we have a surprising amount of things in common, ya'll. seriously.
and he's a mac user!
+ 5 hundred MILLION points for him

we had tacos for dinner at work tonight.
jordan was like, "so... you want tacos?"
and I was totally for it, as always.
I loves the tacos.

::: posted by tinafish at 8:33 PM :::