Saturday, August 20, 2005 :::

not like I've kept up with it
 

I've really not kept up with any of the shows I used to watch... over the last year I've had cable and then not had cable and then had cable and now I don't even have those basic channels (I have no rabbit ears) and use my tv for movies or games and that's it.
anyway... the reason I'm talking about this is 'cause apparently wwe is coming to lubbock.
david's a big fan and we used to watch it every week. even after we split up I kept up with it as best I could... but now I don't think I've seen it since february or so.
so I'm not gonna go, and even if I did go I've been out of the loop for so long... but I still kinda wanna go.

oh and here's rob's halo feed, in case you're interested in how he's doing.
*rolling eyes*

::: posted by tinafish at 2:04 PM :::