Monday, August 01, 2005 :::

omfg!
 

so both milkdud and gizmo have been giving me ~such~ garbage for not partying with them this past weekend.
like... thursday night I accidently fell asleep... and friday night I was more than a bit trashed by the time I talked to milkdud, and we were playing im tag - with about an hour's lag.
and they didn't even tell me about saturday night!
*rolling eyes*

and I'm sitting here bitching about yahoo personals, since I'm looking at my personals inbox... the jesus fan suggests I unsubscribe.
and I'm seriously considering it ya'll. being single is t3h awesome.
but this whole time I'm reading this kid's ad, ya know? it sounds really ordinary, and his title is something like "there is no title" or something... but then I get down to the part where he mentions he's got an ipod and just bought a new mac!
so I'm mostly back to loving yahoo personals.
*blushing*

speaking of yahoo personals, I've been talking to this guy for the last week or so...
now that I've gotten to know him a bit better, I've decided on his nickname.
I'm gonna call him the unappreciated teacher.
he seems like a good enough kid... coming to tech soon... moving this coming weekend, I think. he's a big history buff, which I find unfathomably banal.
it makes me want to shoot myself in the foot.
but aside from that he seems like a really cool guy.
*blinking innocently*

and omfg if YOU HAD CALLED ME ON SATURDAY NIGHT I WOULD HAVE GONE!!!

::: posted by tinafish at 4:36 PM :::