Thursday, August 18, 2005 :::

a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene
 

I finished the chronicles of narnia last night. about the end of the last book I was nearly in tears.
/me sigh
it's not like I read fast or anything, just I spent a lot of time reading. a few hours here at work and most nights after work I'd read for 4 or 5 hours.
I'm ~such~ an exciting person, I know.

I wore my che socks yesterday, all stoked and showing them off.
I showed my dad and he just looked at me and kinda patted me on the head.
speaking of socks - I've been thinking about buying a few more domains...
sockninja, tacowhore, and maybe tinafish.
I get the feeling I'm gonna do it, if not in the next few days then most certainly when I move back in with my sis.

.o(I'm such a nerd.)

::: posted by tinafish at 4:40 PM :::