Friday, September 30, 2005 :::

books
 

well I saw this on my stupid dog back in april, and I've been meaning to answer it since I read farenheit 451... so here goes.

1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?
I'm gonna hafta say stranger in a strange land, since I think the whole 'thou art god' is worth chewing on

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
lol - obviously

3. The last book you bought was...?
the battle of betazed (a star trek: the next generation book) and the battle for god

4. The last book you read was...?
book 1 of vulcan's soul - exodus

5. What are you currently reading?
I'm about halfway through battle of betazed, a fourth of the way through house of leaves, 3/4 of the way through the people's catechism, and a third of the way through catechism of the catholic faith. I carry all of them around with me in my bag... I read whatever I'm in the mood for.

6. Five books you would take to a desert island...
the once and future king, stranger in a strange land, vulcan's heart (another star trek book)... and I'm not sure what else.

::: posted by tinafish at 1:46 PM :::