Tuesday, September 13, 2005 :::

"get your nuts off my pellet"
 

I bought some pets yesterday evening: hwoarang the hairless hamster and taki the screaming, poo-flinging hamster-ette
they're fucking ugly, ya'll.



see?
(that's not one of mine, but it looks just like 'em)
they were so gross looking...
I went to the pet store intent on getting a guinea pig, but when I saw these hairless hamsters I was like, "omfg they're disgusting!" -pause- "I'll take 2!"
and I did. and I brought them home and still think they're the most disgusting things.
and the d00d! omfg! his balls are huge! they look like tumors!
(and no, I'm not infatuated, but if I was a d00d I'm fairly sure I'd have an inferiority complex by now)

omfg these guys
some kid messaged me... asking if we could chat...
gizmo was like, "we can not chat here, but we can chat there"
the kid said, "here"
gizmo said, "there"
and then the kid said "asl" so I blocked him.

I played a lot of socom last night...
I haven't played in ages; I'm not very good... but I'm prepping for socom 3.
and omg! we played some survival in soul cal 2 last night... there's this one bit called death match... javi-er and I joked that we'd been training for it 'cause sometimes we'll set our health to 5% and see who wins (really it's just whoever gets the first hit), which is pretty much what this deathmatch was doing. we both made it 13 matches, but he did it in 13 secs as opposed to my 15, so he's got the high score right now.

I had a dream about david last night.
every time I think I'm absolutely fine I go and freak out over something.
/me sigh
I do wish I'd just get over him already... not like he's still fussing over me.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:14 PM :::