Thursday, September 08, 2005 :::

syrup+coffee+butter > pancake sandwhich
 

and by greater than I mean significantly grosser.
javi-er and I went to ihop last night because we went by rosita's and it didn't look like it was open.
but it was.

we finished up story mode last night - paul, jack-5, panda, murdock, kuma, and eddie.
omfg we were so discouraged last night! it took about 15 mins for us to beat story mode w/ murdock (at 10 or 15 seconds a match, mind you) and we both wanted to just quit playing!
I felt a lot better when I beat story mode in under 3 minutes w/ eddie - then played arcade mode for 20 matches straight before losing with him.
and funny thing - whenever the anarchist hippie would push on my head (with his hand) I'd get a tekken roulette.

my shoulder hurts a lot today... it hasn't hurt this bad in a while.
I just took some aleve, but I'd rather have vicodin or lortab.
*sigh*

::: posted by tinafish at 12:46 PM :::