Sunday, October 23, 2005 :::

am I talking to miranda... now... ?
 

you know, I think I'm gonna buy firefly. may as well; it's more than just a bit likely that I'm gonna get serenity... and I've already got the comics.

good news, all of you who were wondering about my starbucks ice cream quest....
I located several flavors of starbucks ice cream at a united not far from my sister's house.
I stopped by said united for gas station burritos (aka gut grenades) and happened to remember I'd been looking for some coffee flavored ice cream.
so I bought a pint (or some other unit of measurement... now that I think about it maybe it's a half gallon? assuming that the bigger tubs are gallons... ok, I have ~no~ idea) last night, but I forgot to eat it! and it's absurdly cold out now!
I think at this temp I'd rather have a pumpkin spice latte than chocolate almond fudge ice cream.

::: posted by tinafish at 4:42 PM :::