Friday, October 21, 2005 :::

even though it's not purple
 

I like purple. a lot.
I make a lot of purchases based on the color of the packaging - thankfully purple colored things usually have purple scents.
so even though I don't wear perfume, I usually smell like "sun ripened raspberry" or something very close.
I use either the purple dove 2in1 shampoo or the purple 'rainforest flowers' herbal essences. I use 'berry indulging' caress, the purple aroma therapy palmolive... purple laundry detergent and fabric softener.... the list goes on and on, ya'll.
seriously.

thing is, lately... I've been going for a lot of pumpkin pie related things.
the pumpkin spice latte from starbucks.
the pumpkin pie concrete from sheridan's.
the apple cinnamon candles (I know it's not pumpkin scented but it's pretty similar)
and now...
I've become near obsessed with turning this into my "fall perfume"... well, when I get around to acquiring one.

::: posted by tinafish at 12:35 PM :::