Wednesday, October 26, 2005 :::

the face that's in the mirror when I don't like what I see
 

I dunno. I'm still kind of a mess.
I'd have married him if he'd asked. hell, I'd have married him if he'd just said yes when I asked.

I really do think adrian's a great guy.
I'm not sure what's going on with me, though.
for whatever reason, on the way to work...
I remember now. something like that (Something Like That) came on the radio... only every other memory.
instead of me, he's married to her.

adrian's passenger window got busted in sometime last night.
the married d00d no longer works with us - his last day was last friday.
buying bonnie's ticket to serenity worked out quite well for me; this is my second chocolate banana bread loaf.
my imac came in... I'm pretty stoked.

::: posted by tinafish at 5:52 PM :::