Friday, October 21, 2005 :::

fangirl, maybe?
 

ok so like... I like tekken.
I'm sure you've noticed.

I regularly admit my lust for devil jin.
unknown is quite attractive as well.
if you look closely you'll notice they have a certain tattoo...
and while I've been looking for a better picture of this tattoo (so maybe I want it), I've come across tekken: the motion picture that I would ~love~ to have.
~and~ they're making a new tekken movie. I've spent the last hour or so reading the boards for it over at imdb. guess we'll see how that goes.

oh and here's a quiz I found:
tekken character selector

and I just ordered adrian's christmas gift.
I'm gonna give it to him when it comes in so that I'll have time to get him something else if he doesn't like it.
I've gotta start looking around for stuff for my dad and his chick.

::: posted by tinafish at 2:28 PM :::